Resides: New York
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 165 pounds
Favorite Body-part: Abs!
Waist Size: 30"
Body Fat Percentage: 9.5%
About me and my training on how I keep my abs in shape and maintain a low body fat percentage.
I think the best way to work on my abs is to incorporate them into every work-out. I work out five to six days a week so I do my abs five to six days a week. The trick is to only do three to four sets a day depending on how I feel. Also, I only do one area a day. One day upper abs, and the next lower (which I find much more difficult to develop so I go harder on those days). For my upper abs I like to do simple sit-ups on a decline. I will do three sets of fifty with no resistance or three sets of twenty with resistance (a ten pound plate placed behind my head). When lifting with somebody we will throw a medicine ball to each other while doing our reps, this gets the best burn. The only routine I do for lower abs is hanging leg lifts (simply hang from a bar and extend your legs to a ninety degree angle in front of you). It sounds like alot but only doing three to four sets a day incorporated into every work out I promise you it is not.
My Top Ten Tips on how to lower body fat percentage
1. Incorporate abs into every work-out
2. Do three to four sets a day, each set should provide a nice burn to your mid-section
3. Alternate lower abs one day to upper abs the next (this way your giving your abs a rest without even realizing it)
4. Work your lower abs harder than your upper abs (it is so much more difficult to develop lower abs so extra work is needed to keep up with the rest of your mid-section)
5. Use proper form always, if you start cheating you are doing too much. Sometimes less is better and I promise the dedication will pay off. 6. Reduce carbohydrates after 6pm
7. Only have one cheat meal per week
8. Stick with potatoes over brown rice
9. Eat protein with every meal and just a small side serving of carbs
10. Have high carbs days on days you weight train and low carb days on days you don't.
My diet is quite simple in order to keep my body fat percentage into single digits. I will eat three eggs in the morning for breakfast every day. For lunch usually a sandwich from the deli. Something simple with no cheese or dressing and for dinner either a pasta dish or a steak or piece of chicken for the protein. I have always had a small appetite so this works for me. I try to stay away from soft drinks ( especially soda) and stick to drinking juice or water. I feel it is better for your work out and your skin and it has worked so far. Other than that I just make sure to keep up with my vitamins (I prefer Centrum) and supplements.
Breakfast is a must and I will either have a piece of fruit, eggs, or a cereal that is high in fiber (Kashi cereal is great). To get me through the day I will either have a protein shake with either a sandwich (no dressing or cheese) or a garden salad. Any lean meat is good and high in protein for dinner and a steamed vegetable is good for a side or salad. I try to stay away from fatty food and fast food as much as possible (too high in saturated fat).
Vitamins and Supplements I use
1. One Centrum multi-vitamin a day.
2. Creakic (a creatine from Muscletech) used as directed.
3. Nitrix (a nitric oxide stimulator from BSN labs) used as directed.
4. Muscle Milk Protein (a shake a day, usually with lunch).
Good luck with the your Abs Program.
Transform YOUR ABS...and YOUR BODY!
In as little as 6 Weeks!!Simply click on the link below. Once you do that, you’ll be on your way to getting lean, and STAYING lean – permanently. The SixPackNow System complete with Personalized Diet & Expert Help works! Don’t wait any longer to get started. You’ve waited long enough. Simply click the link below to get started immediately and achieve your goals!
Recent Abs of the Month:
Gary, Amos Riddick, Chad Everson, Justin Peel, Maurice Florendo, Joey Michael, Tony Dicker, Max Phillisaire, Ryan MacDonald, Anton Antipov, Larry Crowe, Jared Brown, Tony Cress, Klaus Myren Riis, Ross Edgley