Put a twist into your regular crunch! This variation will engage your entire core in a new and challenging way.
Works: Obliques, Upper abs
- Lay flat on your back.
- Bend your knees and cross your left leg across your right knee.
How to do the Cross Crunch
- Activate and flex your abs while still being down on the floor.
- As you exhale, lift your right elbow and try to reach your left knee.
- Once you reach the top of your movement, pause for a couple of seconds.
- Come back to the starting position.
- Complete a whole set on one side, then switch sides.
- Rest after you finish both sets.